Issued by special arrangement with Jupiter Records, Ltd., London.
Read by the poets. Directed by V. C. Clinton-Baddeley.
Related materials may be found in the Moses and Frances Asch Collection, also held by this repository. Related materials may include correspondence between the studio, producers, and/or performers; original cover art designs; original production materials; business records; and audiotapes from studio production.
101. I'm Through with You Forever / Robert Graves
102. In the Wilderness / Robert Graves
103. The Troll's Nosegay / Robert Graves
104. Mike and Mandy / Robert Graves
105. Traveller's Curse / Robert Graves
106. Song: Lift Boy / Robert Graves
107. In the Night / Elizabeth Jennings
108. On a Child Born Dead / Elizabeth Jennings
109. The Shot / Elizabeth Jennings
110. In a Foreign City / Elizabeth Jennings
111. San Paolo Fuori le Mura, Rome / Elizabeth Jennings
112. Fountain / Elizabeth Jennings
201. Lullaby / Edith Sitwell
202. Dirge for the New Sunrise / Edith Sitwell
203. Heart and Mind / Edith Sitwell
204. Scotch Rhapsody / Edith Sitwell
205. Sheep Dog Trials / C. Day Lewis
206. View from an Upper Window / C. Day Lewis
207. The Gate / C. Day Lewis
FL 9888 Folkways Records
Smithsonian Institution, Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections, 600 Maryland Ave., S.W., Suite 2001, Washington, D.C. 20024. Call 202-633-7322 for appointment. Fax: 202-633-7019. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org