Notes with texts of poems in booklet (16 p.) inserted in original container.
Read by the various authors.
Recorded 7 April 1966 at St. Mark's Church in the Bouwerie, New York.
Related materials may be found in the Moses and Frances Asch Collection, also held by this repository. Related materials may include correspondence between the studio, producers, and/or performers; original cover art designs; original production materials; business records; and audiotapes from studio production.
101. Auto Poesy to Nebraska / Allen Ginsberg. New York
102. June 20, 1961, Tangiers / Peter Orlovsky
103. Elegy, Poems from Oklahoma / Allen Katzman
104. The Mouth is a Zoo, The Prize of War isAlways / Harold Dicker
105. Speech / Jackson MacLow
106. From "The Black Plague" / David Antin
201. Peace Freak Poem / Ed Sanders. New York
202. Is any Coherence Worth the Celebration? December Sixth and Seventh / Paul Blackburn
203. From "The Tablets," The Emptying / Armand Schwerner
204. Life has no Dimension / Art Berger
205. All Our Valises are Packed / Walter Lowenfels. New York
206. Heat Wave (A Discontinuous Poem) / Allen Plantz
BR 465 Broadside Records
FW 9765 Folkways Records
Smithsonian Institution, Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections, 600 Maryland Ave., S.W., Suite 2001, Washington, D.C. 20024. Call 202-633-7322 for appointment. Fax: 202-633-7019. Email: email@example.com