Notes by S. W. Fabio with poem texts in booklet (6 p.) in original container.
Read by Sarah Webster Fab ; Cyril Leslie Fabio, conga ; Wayne Wallace, guitar ; Michael Holland, conga ; Ronald Fabio, bass ; Vicki Jordan and Carolyn Fabio, vocals.
Related materials may be found in the Moses and Frances Asch Collection, also held by this repository. Related materials include one folder of correspondence between S.W. Fabio and Moses Asch; and may also include original cover art designs; other production materials; and audiotapes from studio production.
101. Work It Out, "Melody Undecided"
102. Boss Soul / Cyril Leslie Fabio, congas
103. Soul Through a Lickin' Stick, "'Yo' granma" / Vicki Jordan, Carolyn Fabio, vocals
104. Glimpses, "Nigger Sweat"
105. Fungi and Calau, a calypso
201. After Birmingham / Cyril Leslie Fabio and Michael Holland, congas
202. A Lesson Twice Learned (drum roll funk)
203. Panther Caged
204. Black Back "Sheeba's Puppies"
205. Rainbow Signs
206. A Mover, "Place in the Sun" / Vicki Jordan, vocalist
FL 9710 Folkways Records
Smithsonian Institution, Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections, 600 Maryland Ave., S.W., Suite 2001, Washington, D.C. 20024. Call 202-633-7322 for appointment. Fax: 202-633-7019. Email: email@example.com