Program notes by Sam Charters (8 p. : ill.) in container.
Performed by various artists.
Recorded by Sam Charters in New Orleans, Louisiana.
101. A Bucket's Got a Hole in It (Demonstration of Buddy Petit's Style) / Punch Miller and S.B. Charters. Trumpet, Piano
102. Buddy Was a Little Slender Fellow / Punch Miller. Trumpet
103. My Bunch Was Louis Armstrong, Buddy Petit, Chris Kelly / Punch Miller. Trumpet
104. New Orleans Was Wide Open / Tony Parenti
105. When My Sugar Walks Down the Street / Emile Barnes, Peter Bocage, and Eddie Dawson. Trumpet, Clarinet, Bass, Drums, Guitar
106. Down in Honky Tonk Town / Emile Barnes, Peter Bocage, and Eddie Dawson. Trumpet, Clarinet, Bass, Drums, Guitar
201. You Tell Me Your Dream / Eureka Brass Band and George Lewis. Trumpet, Clarinet, Trombone, Saxophone, Drum, Sousaphone
202. Lonesome Road / Billy Pierce, Dee Dee Pierce, and Emile Barnes. Trumpet, Clarinet, Trombone, Drum, Bass, Piano
203. Shiek of Araby / Kid Clayton's Band and Albert Burbank. Trumpet, Clarinet, Trombone, Drum, Banjo, Piano, Bass
204. Shake It and Break It / Kid Clayton's Band and Albert Burbank. Trumpet, Clarinet, Trombone, Drum, Banjo, Piano, Bass
FA 2465 Folkways Records
Smithsonian Institution, Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections, 600 Maryland Ave., S.W., Suite 2001, Washington, D.C. 20024. Call 202-633-7322 for appointment. Fax: 202-633-7019. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org