Skip to main content Smithsonian Institution

Catalog Data

Expedition:
Antarctic Search for Meteorites (ANSMET)  Search this
Weight:
509.6 g
Place:
Antarctica
Collection Date:
2006
Notes:
# NASA data for GRA 06119 Weathering: C Fracturing: B/C
Exterior is 30% dull black fusion crust. The remaining 70% broken surface is rusty brown fine grained matrix with trace of light gray 2mm inclusions. Interior is a chocolate brown fine grained matrix.
Record Last Modified:
21 Sep 2023
Specimen Count:
1
See more items in:
Mineral Sciences
Meteorites
Inventory Collection
Data Source:
NMNH - Mineral Sciences Dept.
GUID:
http://n2t.net/ark:/65665/3993ce6aa-fb8f-4ccd-9219-9871b468907e
EDAN-URL:
edanmdm:nmnhmineralsciences_16915836